User:Wkstaxprep

From TaxAlmanac, A Free Online Resource for Tax Professionals
Note: You are using this website at your own risk, subject to our Disclaimer and Website Use and Contribution Terms.

From TaxAlmanac

Jump to: navigation, search
S This user is a Silver Level Contributor on TaxAlmanac
(over 500 edits as of 7/7/10)


EA This user is an Enrolled Agent.

View all Communities & Designations

William K. Schemitsch, EA

I have been in the tax profession since 1992 and started my own side tax practice in 1998. In October of 2003 i left my full time employee position of 5 years to devote my efforts to building my own practice. In June of 2003 i became an Enrolled Agent.

My practice consists of clients ranging from family and friends, fellow high school alumni from Archbishop Molloy, Ice and Roller Hockey peers, Queens and NYC residents, and of course referrals from all my valued clients.

I am a sole practitioner and i have a home office. If I have time, I do some per diem tax consulting work for CPA firms in Midtown Manhattan about 3 days a week during the course of the year.

My practice consists of 80% individual returns with the remaining 20% being partnerships, s-corps, and the occasional estate or gift tax return.

My website address is www.wkstaxprep.com

Personal tools