Discussion Archives:NEW FORM 1040EZ-T

From TaxAlmanac, A Free Online Resource for Tax Professionals
Note: You are using this website at your own risk, subject to our Disclaimer and Website Use and Contribution Terms.

From TaxAlmanac

Jump to: navigation, search

Discussion Forum Index --> Tax Questions --> NEW FORM 1040EZ-T

KERMIT (talk|edits) said:

7 September 2006

Deback (talk|edits) said:

7 September 2006
Yes, I'm sure this new form will be included in all software packages and can be e-filed. See the following page for all details about this form.


Can I e-file to get this refund?

Yes. Virtually anyone who files an individual return qualifies for electronic filing, and the telephone tax refund is one of many tax benefits that can be reported on an e-filed return. Whether you file electronically or on paper, you can get your refund even faster by having it deposited directly into your checking or savings account.

T.Ramos (talk|edits) said:

17 February 2007
If you don't have to file a tax return, you can use this new simple form (1040EZ-T) to get this refund.

Deback (talk|edits) said:

February 17, 2007
And, no, you can't efile 1040EZ-T. I originally thought it could be efiled and later found out it can't be efiled.
Personal tools