Address Changes (2004 IRS FAQ)

From TaxAlmanac, A Free Online Resource for Tax Professionals
Note: You are using this website at your own risk, subject to our Disclaimer and Website Use and Contribution Terms.

From TaxAlmanac

Jump to: navigation, search

IRS FAQ 1.2 IRS Procedures: Address Changes

Should I notify the IRS of my change of address?

If you moved, you need to notify the IRS of your new address. We can change our records so that any tax refunds due you or any other IRS communications will reach you in a timely manner. Refer to Change of Address - How to Notify IRS, Change of Address - How to Notify IRS, for additional information.



Personal tools